Monday 22 August 2011

New Project

I have been thinking of creating a portfolio of my artwork from the very beginning back in 1998 when my drawings were in pencil and some charcoal - around the turn of the year some colour had begun to appear, then experimenting in water colours, chalk pastels and finally into soft pastels.

It was quite funny looking back at some of my work from October, November 1998, almost like peering into someone elses life,

What is planned at the moment is putting together a semblance of how I have developed as a psychic artist, from the initial conception to the more refined artwork of today.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. - be well

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ian,

    If it is anything like your book "Teachings from William" then I would be really interested in reading it. I learnt a lot from that publication and would be interested to see how you started and developed and perhaps and insight into how we could start (even if you are like me and struggle with stick men!).

    Jo Murray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne

    I did at first intend to write about psychic art, to help provide an insight for people wishing to do likewise. It does seem however that it will entail my own development, how things went, some of the ups and downs, and may well incorporate my current understanding through my teaching

    Thank you too for the comments on William's book

    be good
    Ian

    ReplyDelete